The Tru-Flo SF Series pump is designed with Tru-Flo’s renowned quality and durability. It features a high efficiency enclosed impeller with solids handling up to 4” with the patented Cycloseal® design as standard. Mechanical run dry seal with viton elastomers, stainless steel hardware and tungsten carbide vs. silicon carbide seal faces for abrasion resistance.
• Seal type: Cycloseal®
• Run-Dry™ and Redi-Prime® compatible
• High strength stainless steel shaft
• High-chrome white iron pump-end construction
• Thick cross-sections for abrasive wear and high operating pressures.
• Front adjustable, replaceable wear plate to regain lost efficiency while in
• Hardness rating > 650BHN provides better wear properties compared to
standard cast or ductile iron.
• Heavy duty bearing frame construction with double angular contact thrust
bearing grease lubricated.