JUMBO FACE PUMPS
A break-through in keeping the face dewatered.
Jumbo Pumps is the new revolutionary solution to expensive submersible pump rebuilds in face dewatering. Featuring hard metal parts, auto prime and dry run mechanical seals, these pumps set a new standard in removing water from the face.
The pump has been engineered specifically for the underground mining industry, providing a real solution to pumping costs. Jumbo pumps feature an open impeller which allows the pump to pass shotcrete fibres and drilling fines.
The Jumbo Pump replaces the need for submersible pumps at the face. The pumps have been designed and proven at Australia’s largest underground mining operation and is rapidly gaining popularity.
- Less downtime at the face with pump issues
- High pressure discharge capacity – enables less pumps and reduced cost of mining
- Longer periods between maintenance intervals – up to 8 months between face pump repairs
- Less cost to overhaul
- Approx 80% less cost of ownership than conventional submersibles
- No electric cable that can be damaged out in front of the Jumbo whilst drilling
- No lifting heavy pumps – only light suction hose
- Electric Motor is away from the water